Lol, these are hillarious! I'm just afriad I'm going to be the "bad" type of dad.
John, you're going to be a great daddy! Although the one with the kid chewing on the shoe made me really laugh because Emmie does that all the time.
That was pretty funny, especially since I was trying to teach the boys how to play Guitar Hero today :)
That was really funny, although sadly, I have seen people do some of those...
This was funny!! Yet, little sad too. Only because I think there truly are some idiots, who do some of these things to their baby.
John has looked at these pictures several times and was always laughing out loud. I finally had a chance to take a look and did the same thing! lol these are too funny!
So, I guess when I have kids, I can't use Dixies kennel to keep them out of her dogfood? Those are great, Claudine.
how funny! i love it!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Lol, these are hillarious! I'm just afriad I'm going to be the "bad" type of dad.
John, you're going to be a great daddy! Although the one with the kid chewing on the shoe made me really laugh because Emmie does that all the time.
That was pretty funny, especially since I was trying to teach the boys how to play Guitar Hero today :)
That was really funny, although sadly, I have seen people do some of those...
This was funny!! Yet, little sad too. Only because I think there truly are some idiots, who do some of these things to their baby.
John has looked at these pictures several times and was always laughing out loud. I finally had a chance to take a look and did the same thing! lol these are too funny!
So, I guess when I have kids, I can't use Dixies kennel to keep them out of her dogfood? Those are great, Claudine.
how funny! i love it!
Post a Comment