I almost forgot about posting these pictures from Valentine's Day! I tried to upload them a few weeks ago, but that day Blogger wasn't being to cooperative so I gave up.
Jarom's grandparents were in town on Valentine's Day and took all of us out to lunch. Aren't those Hatch boys handsome?

Emilie and her cute cousin Michaela both wore their adorable little Valentine's Day shoes that our fabulous
Aunt Chris made for them, aren't they sweet?

Isaac is already quite the lady's man.

4 comments:
That little Emilie and Isaac are sure cute and growing up so fast. Looks like a fun dya.
These pictures are so cute! I love the "ladies man" picture, they all look adorable! I totally need a copy of all these pictures!
Oh how fun to see those adorable baby girls in my shoes!!! How sweet of Grandma and Grandpa Hatch to come shopping at "Curby's Closet"!
Thanks so much for posting the pictures.
Love you all....
So cute how Emilie in that one picture leans over to kiss Isaac. You can tell that she adores brother!
Post a Comment