
Congratulations Brea! Your sweet little Ema is going to look so styling in her new clippies! The catch, though, is you'll need to send me a picture of her wearing one! I hope you enjoy!
And as a consolation to everyone else, here's a pic of Isaac just hanging out last night.
6 comments:
VAi, nu imi vine sa cred ca Emilie are aproape 1 an. Ce repede trece vremea. O sa mai alaptezi dupa ce are un an?
O sa incerc. As vrea sa alaptez macar un ani, dar si mai mult daca vrea ea si daca pot.
What exactly is that contraption for? I'm sure little Isaac loved it!
It'll be me next time...I can feel it!
That's a hook in Isaac's room where we hang his little toy tower thing, and last night he found his rock climbing harness, so Jarom thought it would be fun to string him up to the ceiling and let him chill for a little while. He loved it! I think that kid is just destined to be like Ammon.
Wow!! I dont think I have ever won anything! I will definately send a picture. Thanks Claudine!
Post a Comment