- Become a follower of my blog (you're automatically entered if you already follow)
- Leave a comment on this post
- Blog about my give-away on your blog (and let me know about it in your comment)
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Contest!
So I've been a bit busy lately (hence the lack of recent posts) and one thing that has been keeping me busy are these fun little clippies! Aren't they adorable?
I've been looking all over the place for adorable ribbon and am learning by trial and error to make these perfect, and I'm getting close! But here's the exciting part, I am selling them too! More info on that will come in the next few weeks. But until then, I am giving away a set of these adorable clippies! Here's how you can enter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
So cute! I am not a "follower" but I subscribe to your blog on Reader.
I am now a follower - and I am posting about your blog today! Pick me! :)
I am barely in time! Those are adorable and look kind of tricky. How do you get it so the glue isn't bulky? I will post about this on mine and John's blog k? And I do follow up with your blog too :)
I don't think Katie and I can double count, but I do think the clips look cute!
How adorable!!! I'm now a follower. Yay!
You are so amazing!!
Post a Comment