Saturday, March 21, 2009

And in other news

Things have been pretty crazy around here these last few week and I've been trying to find ways to keep the kids busy and entertained. We got a membership (thanks Novell!) to the American Fork Fitness Center and Isaac is in an itty bitty t-ball class with his buddy Kaleb. They have fun and it gives me a chance to go running while he's in there. Isaac still has a bit to learn by way of listening skills, but he's getting better, and he is doing very well at hitting that ball!And Emilie is constantly on the move. I think she's trying to imitate her cousin Michaela in her stair climbing prowess. As I was getting dinner ready last night, Emilie was playing in the family room and I was going about the kitchen when it occurred to me that things were just a little too quiet. Emilie has been getting increasingly fascinated by the stairs, so with dread, I ran over to the stairs and saw Emilie sitting AT THE TOP OF THE STAIRS with the biggest grin on her face, obviously very proud of herself. I really need to keep a good eye on that girl!Tonight since I've had some free time, I finished up my cards for our card swap next week. That was a lot of card making craziness!

3 comments:

John said...

Emilie is so adorable!!!

LudvigsonFamily said...

your cards turned out way cute! I am glad things are getting better with Emilie and nursing! Love ya!

Sally Williams said...

Those cards are way cute!!!