I've heard of a few friends doing this with their kids, so the other day when Isaac really needed a good distraction, I took a platter and loaded it up with shaving cream and just let Isaac have fun. Of course, he needed some cars to drive through the foam, and he was happy and busy for a good half hour! It took a little time to clean up, but it wasn't too bad, and the kitchen sure smelled good!
6 comments:
I'm sure Isaac had a blast playing in the cream! It reminded me that I once had a roommate that couldn't use shaving cream when she saved her legs. Some ingredient in it made her break out in HIVES! Maybe Isaac is sensitive to something in it, too. Just a thought.
The cream thing was a few weeks ago, but I took the picture with Jarom's camera and it takes me longer to get pictures off of that one! :)
You are a brave woman Cloey!
Fun idea..very messy..but it looked worth it.
That looks like so much fun!! What a great idea. I will have to try it with Ty. I have a hard time getting him to concentrate on anything.
Oh what mom doesn't love a contained mess? We will have to try this one, or some variation of it. I love how it's not fun unless they can get their favorite toys involved. :)
Post a Comment