I'm pretty new to the whole Etsy scene, but I put up my first round of clippies for sell, so be sure to check it out!
Click here to visit my listing.And to get you excited about some more upcoming inventory to add to my shop, get a look at these little beauties!



Remember, it's not too late to
enter my contest for some free clippies! I still haven't decided how many clippies will be in the giveaway, and I'll probably throw in a flower one too.
5 comments:
These flower clippies are too cute!
Oh how beautiful! I am sorry about the nursing strike. My boys both stopped at 9 and 10 months and I tried everything!
Welcome to the wonderful world of etsy!! I wish you tons of luck and great sales. Your little hair clips are darling. I'll be happy to feature you on Curbys Closet.
Love ya
draguti foc! mersi mult pentru picoarele sunt foarte dragute!!!!
SO CUTE!!! You are very creative!
Post a Comment