Monday, December 15, 2008

I won again!

Holy cow, I can't believe my luck! I won another blog give away, this time from Tangled and True! I won two sets of Ribbies Clippies, aren't they adorable? And now that Emilie is getting more hair, she's going to be even more stinkin cute than usual. What am I going to do with so much cuteness?My million dollar baby bouncer hasn't arrived yet, but I'm sure I'll blog all about it when it does get here and all my life's problems are solved.

Until then, I'm taking Emilie to the doctor today. I think she's getting an ear infection, poor girl!

5 comments:

Brady, Emily, Brinklee, Adri (Private) said...

You are so cute! I love that you enter to win all these things. I never have good luck at stuff like that. Ok, your christmas countdown at the bottom of your page freaked me out! Christmas can't be that close!!!

Ioana said...

You are lucky! I never win anything so I stopped entering any contest. Good for you! I'm excited to see the bouncer.:)

Cindi said...

We need to change your name to Julie!
Congratulations!

Brooke said...

Gee you are one lucky lady! How about passing some of that luck onto me!

Annie Hawkins said...

They look so pretty; now you have to be creative with them. :D Congrats!