I should have been a bit more productive with work this weekend, but it felt nice to take a little time for myself and work on some personal projects, especially my
family scrapbook pages! I have five pages I want to do this year (cover page and 4 personal) and I am already done with three and the other two are well on their way. I was having major issues with Photoshop dying on me until my brilliant hubby found out that the driver for my keyboard was causing the editor to crash constantly and modified how things were installed. And voila, no more crashing! I love being able to be creative and get my projects done! I will post the pages as soon as they are all finished. I should do more scrapbooking, but I just don't have time to do too much, so I am happy with myself to make my year-in-review pages for the family. It's quite satisfying, and we all love looking through the book. I also have some sewing projects under way for Christmas that I will hopefully get done tomorrow with Rachele.
So here are some pics that I thought I would share that have nothing at all to do with what I just wrote:
Isaac found some old sunglasses left over from his 2nd birthday and he and Emlie had fun wearing them. Emilie actually really liked wearing them and was a bit put out when I took them off her.

This is how adorable Emilie was last Sunday for church. She looked equally smashing in her little black velvet and plaid dress she wore today, but I didn't take a picture. I sure love all these cute dresses!!!

Then also last Sunday, April, my old mission companion, came through Utah to go to the airport to see her family for Thanksgiving, and she stopped by for a visit, had dinner with us, and let us meet her boyfriend. I loved seeing my Sora and remembering the good old days.
1 comment:
That's so cool you got to see April! She is so much fun!
Post a Comment