At dinner time, I checked Emilie's mouth again, and sure enough, that second cute little tooth has poked through the surface! I know it's not a big deal to most people, but I get pretty darn excited about these kinds of things. :) Now that it is through, I'm hoping that she is going to have a better day tomorrow, especially since we are going to Temple Square tomorrow nights to see the LIGHTS!
2 comments:
hey, we are going to Teple square today as well, Friday. So we might see you there. That would be awesome. Hope Emily is doing better.
How is Emilie big enough to have teeth and be close to crawling?! Wow you were right about that next child growing up way too fast. Tell her to stop already! (And don't tell me mine is next...)
Oh I'm sad to be missing Temple Square with you guys! It was either that or Corn Belly's we did together until this year. So sad. I hope to see a lot of pictures, I really miss having the temple so close!
Post a Comment