Thursday, December 11, 2008
Milestones
Monday was a very cranky day for Emilie, and later that evening, I found out why: her first tooth came in! We couldn't see it yet at that point, but we could sure feel it! I tried taking a picture of it this morning, and it's hard to tell, but you can kind of make out her first little pearly white. She's having another pretty cranky day today and I wonder if her neighboring tooth is ready to come through. You can feel it under her gums, so if it's not today, it will be soon.
Another milestone is right around the corner - crawling. She will pull herself up onto her hands and knees, rock back and forth, then go back onto her tummy and scoot backwards. I predict that she will be crawling by Christmas. She moves around all over the place, but she gets frustrated because she can only move backwards and sideways, but once she can master going ahead, I think she will be unstoppable. Time to get the baby gate installed.
And what's not to love about that smile?!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
She is so beautiful! They grow up too fast, don't they?
Very Cute :) Merry Christmas
How adorable. Hopefully she doesn't start biting people!
She does pretty good with her milestones. And she is so adorable, man; you have cute kids. No kidding!!! :D
Post a Comment