My picture of the snowy grill made it onto news tonight! I submitted it on KSL's website and they showed it as an example of the nearly foot of snow we received out here! I'm cool.
Whoa! That is SOOOO cool!! Did you tape it? Or did it not really matter enough to you. Or, I guess you had no idea that it would be used and so you may not have had any warning. That's really neat.
3 comments:
Whoa! That is SOOOO cool!! Did you tape it? Or did it not really matter enough to you. Or, I guess you had no idea that it would be used and so you may not have had any warning. That's really neat.
That is so cool! I love watching the pics they show on the KSL news, but I didn't watch last night.:( Congrats!
Cool. We stopped by your house yesterday with the Stouts but no one was home! If we make it out there again we will have to stop again!
Post a Comment