Wednesday, December 17, 2008

My pages are done!

I finished up my scrapbook pages for my family scrapbook exchange at our Christmas party, so I thought I would share them with you! And if you are in my family seeing these, then just humor me and act surprised when you see them next week. :) You can click on the images and it will bring up the larger image so you can read the text. (you can see last years pages here)

7 comments:

Chris said...

I adore all your scrap book pages!! You did a wonderful job, Cloey. They are just adorable!!
And those children... well what can I say, they are just TOO STINKIN CUTE!!
Love you all,
Aunt Chris

Sally Williams said...

Claudine, thise are so cute. I love them. I have to say I am very impressed. Good job!!!

Lara Neves said...

Hi Claudine!

These are wonderful! You're making me want to break out my scrapbooking chops...I haven't done anything for months!

Susie Chadwick said...

those are really wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous! Are you for hire? ;) I am desperately behind in my scrapbooking. Sigh.

Annakaisa said...

You are so crafty! The pages are way cute! And I never really realized that two huge things happened to you this year: Emilie came and you bought a house!! That's pretty awesome. :)

Unknown said...

Great job - I have not switched to digital scrapbooking (as of now) I like shopping for stuff too much!