Thursday, December 18, 2008

Interesting stats!

I love Google, especially Google reader and Google analytics. Reader is the only way I can keep up with the blogs I like to follow (if you don't already subscribe, I HIGHLY recommend doing so). And Analytics are just cool to see how many people visit your blog, where they are from, and where they found you. So just for kicks and giggles, I thought I would share the top five blogs that are bringing traffic my way for the month of December:

#1. Brooke (23 referrals)
#2. Jenny (18 referrals)
#3. Eniko (17 referrals)
#4. Camie (14 referrals)
#5. John (12 referrals)

Wow, I'm feeling the love! Thanks for visitng!

2 comments:

Annie Hawkins said...

I gave you 17 referals? Wow. Sometimes I am afraid of people visiting my blog. I have some friends who got bad comments and they blocked their blogs. Myabe I should go and see who is reading what I am writing. :D

Unknown said...

you will have to tell me how this is done - christmas eve. it was fun chatting via facebook.