Then yesterday, the job offer from the company in Salt Lake came, so he sat down and discussed things with his manager and found out a few things about the Prague job that were a little disappointing (namely SALARY), so we thought about it long and hard last night and felt good about Jarom accepting the position in Salt Lake. It will be a lot more challenging than his current job, and he'll be working with a bunch of guys he worked with at Linux Networx.
So for those of you who knew that we were considering relocating, we have yet again let that ship sail and we are staying put. Jarom will probably start his new job at the first of the new year. I don't know why each time we have been slated to accept a job somewhere else, it always works out better to just stay put. Maybe this is just where we are meant to stay.
And on a totally different note, a few people have asked where I got the cute stickers I put on my van:
2 comments:
Wow! That would have been quite a change! Do you remember Amanda Harrison (now Melanchuk)? Her husband's job took them to Ukraine and life is definitely quite different for them as a family with young children.
It really is amazing how things work out sometime.
Holy cow!! I would have fallen on my big butt if you guys would be moving to Europe now! You know how much I ADORE Europe, but I'm still happy that you are staying here! :)
Post a Comment