Monday, December 29, 2008

On the move!

A little while ago, I predicted that Emilie would be crawling by Christmas. She had perfected her backwards crawling by then, but only took one or two lunges forward. Until now! I tried for a while to get a short video of her crawling, but of course she would hear none of that, but I got some pictures that captured her cute crawling prowess. (I think I was using the wrong bate for the video - it turns out that the CAMERA is best to lure babies, not toys! Silly me!)We've had to do something to keep us entertained today. Not only is it cold outside, but Emilie has come down with a cold herself and is quite needy today, poor girl. Plus, I think she's teething some more, so it's just loads of fun around here. :)

1 comment:

Annakaisa said...

Oh my gosh!! She is just SO gorgeous!!! I could eat her up! :)Those eyes....!