My amazingly talented and crafty Aunt Chris has done it again. Look what she is selling in her Etsy shop:She is making Emilie a red pair for Christmas and those adorable zebra shoes for every other day. I can hardly wait until they arrive!
I love these shoes! I didn't know that Chris was making them in bigger sizes now - I totally want some! When I saw them in person one of my fav's were the green ones with the pearls on them. So freaking cute!
5 comments:
so cute!
I love these shoes! I didn't know that Chris was making them in bigger sizes now - I totally want some! When I saw them in person one of my fav's were the green ones with the pearls on them. So freaking cute!
Those little shoes are SO cute!! I bet they will looks so cute on her. :)
So cute wish I was having another girl so I could order some!
Ohhh, I am going to have to get me some of those. Poor Ema doesn't have any shoes. Those are so cute!!
Post a Comment