Friday, December 26, 2008

I'll try again in a few years

Yesterday we realized that putting up the cute netting over Emilie's bed might be a little bit too mature for a little girl, so we took it down for now. Once she's a little bit older, we can put it back up. What do you think?
This year we hosted the Sugden Christmas party, and even though it was a bit stressful putting together a soiree for nearly 30 people, it turned out great and it seemed like everyone had a good time. The best part? Camie's leftover cookies!!! Her peppermint swirl cookies are on the top of my list of favorite things about Christmas. I made the Pioneer Woman's cake balls and they seemed to go over quite well. I took this shot yesterday. These are all gone now. My nephew took this shot of the cousins playing on the stairs, how cute are they? (We took a family picture before, that's why everyone's outfits are coordinating!) Everyone loves Uncle Chris! (I had no idea so many people fit on my couch!)

No comments: