Monday, December 22, 2008

Let it snow! and snow, and snow, and snow...

I watched the news last night and knew that a storm was heading our way, so when it was already snowing when I got up, I wasn't surprised. But the snow has been falling all day, and as you can see, it has piled up! Here is what our deck looks like:This was after about a half hour of shoveling. The snow is so dense, it is taking much longer to shovel. I'm thinking a snow blower might not be so bad. My back is too sore to shovel much more for now. I'll let Jarom take a turn. We've had four big storms in the last two weeks and it is taking its toll!!! But hey, who needs a gym membership?Here are some pics from our Christmas party with Jarom's family last night. Here is Emilie in her little Christmas dress and her fabulous shoes from Curby's Closet and her Ribbies Clippies in her hair! I tried getting a pic of all the grandkids in their cute Christmas clothes, but it just wasn't happening. This is the best one I could get. (Isaac, Emilie, and Michaela)Isaac was VERY excited to open his presents. I can't wait to see what he is like on Christmas day!

2 comments:

Cindi said...

WOW! You really got the snow! We didn't have even 1 flake today. The last few storms have missed us completely! Not that I'm complaining.....

Thanks for posting the cute pictures. I was so busy that I didn't take any at all....so I'm glad that you did. The kids all looked so cute last night!

We are looking forward to seeing you all on Christmas. Hope the storm that is coming that day won't make it hard for us to travel!

Annie Hawkins said...

I had to shovel as well, but unfortunatelly we don't have a snow shovel and I had to do it with a dirt one. I haven't been out today, but I am afraid to open my door; I think I am snowed in. LOL